Body Cream for Vital Energy
High in fatty acids and plant sterols, this light cream version of our Body Oil for Vital Energy revitalises and balance cells, reviving skin and senses.
Its non-greasy combination of argan oil, shea butter and vibrant essential oils offers effective all-over moisturisation with powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing benefits.
• Rich in argan oil – nature’s anti-ager – with powerful anti oxidant qualities
• High in omegas 3,6 and 9 to nourish skin
• High in fatty acids and plant sterols (oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids) resulting in effective anti-inflammatory and healing properties
• Pure essential oils of patchouli and lavender nourish; juniper and geranium detoxify and balance; while lemongrass revitalises
• An easily absorbed cream with no greasy residue
- Directions for use
- Advisory & skin types
Apply to dry or damp skin after bathing or showering to revitalise the skin and uplift the senses.
Suitable for all skin types.
Store away from light and heat.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Once opened best used within 6 months.
If suffering from a medical condition seek advice from a doctor before use.
Product contains nut oils
Wild-Crafted Juniper Berry
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
Aqua Rosa Damascena Flower Water Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Candellila/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters Arachidyl Alcohol & Behenyl Alcohol & Arachidyl Glucoside Glycerin Glyceryl Stearate Cetearyl Alcohol Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder Pogostemon Cablin Oil Pelargonium Graveolens Oil Glyceryl Caprylate Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil Xanthan Gum Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil Lavandula Angustifolia Oil Tocopherol p-anisic Acid Eugenol Farnesol Linalool Limonene Coumarin Benzyl Cinnamate Cinnamal
“I adore the new Body Cream for Vital Energy, it works fabulously on top of the body oil for that extra special silky smooth skin, the scent lingers on my skin all day, am so happy we have added this to the ila collection”