ila Spa Cotswolds
We have been putting plans in place so that you can use our treatment spaces safely!⠀
A hidden gem in the heart of the Cotswolds, here you will have your own private treatment area to be able to enjoy a moment of grounding with oneself, close friends or family safely. ⠀
The spa will provide luxurious privacy where you can unwind & make the most of our “New” Recovery Therapies Menu. Our new 3 Step Protection Method Ritual, has a focus on your own personal post lockdown recovery journey, both physically & mentally. We also offer skincare workshops & sound healing sessions that will leave you feeling protected, revitalised & refreshed.⠀
Please contact us to discuss your own personalised visit.⠀
Contact email: email@example.com⠀
ila's healing hideaway is situated at our beautiful headquarters in the heart of the Cotswolds, overlooking the green fields and meadows of the English countryside.
A warm and inviting treatment room offers the perfect cocooning space for ila’s world-renowned soul nurturing holistic therapies.
Guests will be invited to pick from a choice of stress-releasing full body massages including Kundalini, Ku Nye and Potali Hot, and some of the most popular and youth-enhancing signature facials including Renewed Recovery, Gold Cellular and Ananda.
A range of ‘quick fixes’ for the time poor who seek fast results will be available, including Reflexology, Digital Reviver and Ky Nye Head Massage.
Each treatment will be accompanied by a complimentary sound healing session. Sound healing is a powerful technique used to bring harmony and balance to the body and mind.
The specific vibrations produced by the singing voice and the crystal bowl resonate with various parts of the body to bring peace and restoration on many levels. Intuitively sounded into the client’s body; the more rhythmical and harmonious the sounds are, the more beneficial they are.
If a weakness is detected, a stronger harmonious sound is made by the voice or musical instrument which stimulates the body cells to vibrate in sympathy. Different areas of the body respond to the sounds made by vibrating at the same frequency which helps to restore natural balance and health.
Guests will leave ila spa Cotswolds restored and renewed, looking and feeling their best.
ila Spa Cotswolds is open subject to booking.
Treatments & Prices
To view our treatment menu and price list, please see:
How to book
To book treatments at ila Spa Cotswolds, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07776 995962.
Our New Protocols
- Only therapist and spa guests are to use the main door (staff will use the side entrance).
- Prior to appointment therapist will call guest and explain the new protocols and complete the consultation with them (so no paper to be used).
- Payment of the treatment to be taken over the phone.
- A confirmation email will be sent to guest to explain the new protocol.
- If guest is feeling unwell on day of treatment please cancel.
- Therapist will meet guest at the spa entrance.
- Guest will be asked to use the hand sanitiser station, take temperature and put on a mask on arrival.
- Therapist will take guest to the spa area.
- Therapist will wear visor, mask, apron and gloves throughout the treatment.
- Guests will not be able to wear a robe before or after treatment.
- Clothes to be put in a bag which will be provided.
- After treatment guest will be offered a bottle of water to have (no glasses).
- Therapist will go over the products used and if guests wish to purchase the therapist will get products & payment details to be taken at the spa only. The guest will not have to go to the shop area.
- Therapist will have her temperature checked before conducting any treatment.
- After each guest leaves the therapist will conduct a deep clean of all areas where guest has been (including bathroom), spraying the Protection Sanitiser around all areas.
- Spa bathroom will have washable flannels in the bathroom that can be used once and then taken to be washed at high temperature. Towels and products will be removed between each guest.