Careers with our Partners
Spa Therapist at Tresco Island Spa
We require qualified and experienced Spa Therapists to work in our exclusive Island Spa.
The spa consists of a high tech gym, 15m pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, relaxation room & 2 treatment rooms
- Department- Tresco Island Spa
- Reporting To- Spa Manager
- Salary/Hourly Rate- Competitive
- Hours- Full Time
- Contract Length- Seasonal (February – October 2020)
- Providing treatments of a high standard, meeting the established benchmark of excellence
- Ensuring that all clients complete the necessary health assessment forms before using the facilities
- Answering any queries that the guests may have prior, during or after their treatment
- Making sure all treatment rooms are kept clean and tidy and presented to the highest standards, creating a relaxing and tranquil ambience
- Taking treatment bookings using a computerised booking system
- Keeping the leisure facilities immaculately clean and sanitary at all times
Our ideal Candidate:
- Must have recognised qualifications in Beauty & Holistic Therapy
- Be experienced in a Leisure Spa environment
- Speak English fluently
- Be very well presented and have excellent customer service skills
About Tresco Estate
Tresco Estate is a family-run business on the Isles of Scilly, 28 miles from the Cornish coast, comprising Tresco Island, and Hell Bay Hotel on the neighbouring island of Bryher. Tresco Island comprises timeshare and rental cottages, two restaurants, an inn, a world famous garden, gallery, leisure spa, shop and a working farm. Hell Bay Hotel on Bryher is an award-winning boutique hotel with 25 suites, a 3 AA Rosette restaurant, Crab Shack, therapy shed, yoga studio and outdoor pool.
Working & Living Here
We offer excellent rates of pay, provide all staff with accommodation and pay for your travel from Penzance at the beginning and end of your contract period. All of our staff are paid at National Living Wage or above, and many positions offer gratuities and the option of paid overtime. We know a good team member when we see them, and there are regular opportunities for progression within our business.
Tresco and Bryher have small and welcoming communities and share a small school, located on Tresco.
Besides getting to work on a beautiful island with the beach on your doorstep, you’ll also receive extensive benefits. These include 20% discount in our shop and restaurants, complimentary boat tickets and free use of camping equipment and kayaks to explore the islands, and preferential rates in our holiday accommodation so friends and family can come and visit.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Personnel, Tresco Estate, Tresco, Isles of Scilly, TR24 0QQ.