Bath Oil For Glowing Radiance200ml
This sweet, soft Rose scent envelops you in a satiny coating of feminine essence. Lying in the bath with this oil, you can feel your heart unfurl and your shoulders dropping. The perfect pre-date bath or soul soothing treatment when you need to connect with yourself and just let go. You can also rub this nourishing oil into your skin, before soaking in the bath and watching it turn milky. Utterly delicious.
OUR INGREDIENTS- WHO AND WHERE DO THEY COME FROM...
- Argan Oil - We source this from a women’s co-operative in Morroco that supports a women led industry. It enables women to work from home and be financially independent without having to leave their children.
- Apricot Oil - Found in Northern Pakistan, the remote Hunza Tribe, who are supported by the Aga Khan foundation, support destitute tribal women by creating a structure for them to harvest apricots, cold press and sell. Helping women to work after marital trauma. The women now have medical facilities and schools for their children.
Rose Damascena - Sourced from the lush foothills of the Himalayas, Ankur and his family grow and distil the exquisitely fragranced Rose Damascene as his ancestors have for generations. Their work supports a co-operative of farmers to carry on in their Vedic traditions of farming with are all about living in harmony with Mother Earth.
- Oil and sugar to create a natural and nourishing milk bath.
- Tuberose to improve the capacity for emotional depth, and is renowned for its relaxing, warming properties.
- Vetivert for its grounding, comforting and balancing qualities.
For a luxurious and calming bathing experience, pour under hot, running water and allow to disperse.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aqua, Sucrose Laurate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Andropogon Zizanoides (Vetiver) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Polianthes Tuberosa Extract, (Naturally Occurring Linalool, Farnesol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral).