Day Cream For Glowing Radiance50g
A beautifully light and fluffy day cream. Using oil from the deeply regenerative Rosa Damascena, it works extraordinarily fast and effectively bringing amazing hydration, softness and radiance to dull and unbalanced skin. The subtle lasting fragrance is spot on, too. Youth in a jar.
OUR INGREDIENTS- WHO AND WHERE DO THEY COME FROM...
- Argan Oil - We source this from a women’s co-operative in Morroco that supports a women led industry. It enables women to work from home and be financially independent without having to leave their children.
- Rose Damascena - Sourced from the lush foothills of the Himalayas, Ankur and his family grow and distil the exquisitely fragranced Rose Damascene as his ancestors have for generations. Their work supports a co-operative of farmers to carry on in their Vedic traditions of farming with are all about living in harmony with Mother Earth.
- Fresh Rose Damascena cells restore vitality.
- Rosehip Seed Oil heals scar tissue and reveals skin’s natural ‘bloom’.
- Damascena Rose Otto regenerates skin cells and reverses ageing.
- Sandalwood rejuvenates and nourishes.
For a daily renewed radiant glow, use in the morning after cleansing and toning. Gently apply to face and neck with fingertips, smoothing over the skin until absorbed.
Aqua, Rosa Hydrolat (Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters & Glyceryl Stearate & Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Arachidyl Alcohol and Behenyl Alcohol and Arachidyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Leaf Cell Extract, Glycerin, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cereus Gradiflorus (Cactus) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Xanthum Gum, p-anisic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, (Naturally Occurring Linalool, Farnesol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral)